>So my dear friend CeeCee tagged me and I have to tell you 7 weird things about me. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post 7 random/weird facts about yourself on your blog
3. Tag 7 people at the end and link to their blog
4. Leave comments on each blog that you tag so that they know!
And here are the 7 weird things (even though I did this back in November!)
1. I hate taking showers. And my bathtub is too small (and the water too rusty) to enjoy a nice soak.
2. I hate falling asleep AND waking up. But I love being asleep and dreaming.
3. I love the smell of fog.
4. At one time in my life, I had about 30 pen pals all at the same time.
5. I used to be addicted to online chat (and I mean literally addicted.)
6. I talk to animals. Even in public. Yeah, I’m THAT girl!
7. I dream of growing old to be that crazy artsy lady who lives in the big house with all the weird lawn ornaments and the neighbourhood kids play pranks on, pretending that they are scared of me but really, they just want to play with me and my cool weird toys!
Ok. Well, it’s the best I can do at this hour! And now I am tagging the following people (if they so wish to participate):
3. Lisa (only because you tagged me the first time around :-p)
Here are the two latest Daily Art Cards. The first one is a little tag with the “Cheer Up” mounted on and which fits in the Lipton Peppermint Tea pocket which is in turn mounted on a piece of painted cardstock. The second one is a piece of patterned cardstock with scraps from a coordinating patterned cardstock, a leftover from the altered canvas and some raffia. I’m still doing the ATC format but I think that next month, I might try another format. Maybe 4″ x 4″. Or bigger. I don’t know yet.
Today, I started a page in my art journal but haven’t finished yet. Only did the background. I also started a new journal for Emily Falconbridge‘s new challenge. Different size. I like it. Will post pictures some other day. I also have the second shrine to post here. I really like how it turned out. Tomorrow night is art/craft night with CeeCee and my Mom. It promises to be fun!
Goodnight and have a great Friday!