>Here are two cards I made last week in a workshop at Bonnidée. The stamps are reproductions of Thomas Kinkade artworks and the workshop was on colouring techniques to use with those kinds of stamps. It was an interesting workshop but more my mom’s style than mine. The cards came out beautifully but I doubt I’ll do more like this.
So I’ve been tagged yet again. This time by a new blogging friend (from OWOH), Pam Bennett. So here goes… Let’s see if I can still find 7 things about myself I haven’t revealed yet.
The rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I used to have a piercing in one of my eyebrows. It hurt more than any tattoo I had done. I eventually had to remove it for a job.
2. The job for which I had to remove said piercing was in a private school.
3. 6 and a half years ago (August 2001) I went on the trip of my dreams: backpacking through England, Ireland and Scotland for a month.
4. I used to be allergic to buckwheat but now I’m not.
5. I used to be able to eat fresh mangoes but now I’m allergic to the skin (so I need to get pre-pealed mangoes or dried or frozen ones… fun.)
6. I still have all the CDs I have ever bought or received as gifts (my first CD being Ugly Kid Joe… don’t ask.)
7. If I had to choose only one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be pasta. I love pasta. I really do. And the best pasta I ever had was in Rome, Italy. Seriously!
So that’s that. I’m not tagging anyone cuz I think everyone I know has been tagged way too many times. If you want to play along, do so and let me know if you are so inclined.
Before I go, here is a little something I received in the mail from the talented Angela. Aren’t they pretty?